**FREE 'Keg to Dispenser Connecting Kit' included FOR A LIMITED TIME.** (To claim the free kit, add the Keg to Dispenser Connecting Kit to your cart along with a Dispenser, and use customer code 'FreeConnectingKit' during checkout. Note: includes gas and liquid tubes and coupler adapter to connect dispenser to keg; a Sanke keg coupler is not included but can be purchased here.)
These amazing on-demand beverage chiller dispensers by Lindr chill beer, cold brew coffee, kombucha, water, wine or any other beverage instantly as they are being served (long lead times for chilling kegs are no longer necessary!). With adjustable temperature control on each chiller, multiple chillers allow you to serve multiple beverages at different temperatures—ideal for beverages such as beer since different beer styles are meant to be served at different temperatures (lagers at 3C/38F and stouts at 10C/50F).
Much smaller than a kegerator and more portable than a jockey box, these chillers can be connected to kegs for serving brewpubs, catering, picnics or parties or can provide a perfect companion to the BREWHA 4-in-1 fermenters for serving beer directly from the fermenter. A few of the many benefits include:
- Precise—unlike with a common cold room where all drinks are kept and poured at the same temperature, these chillers allow you to pour multiple beverages, each at the correct temperature
- Powerful—they have a continuous cooling performance of 40-75pints/hr cooling from 20°C/68°F to 4°C/40°F (approximately double that flow volume with breaks between pours which permits the cold bank to build up)
- Effective—a directly cooled tap means beer stays chilled right to the glass
- Portable—take them anywhere there is 120V power as a grab handle on top of the machine enables the machine to be carried and moved with ease
- Fast—since the beer is chilled inline as it passes through the chiller you don't need hours of chilling ahead of time, it is ready to serve chilled beverages within 2-4 minutes of being switched on
- Rugged—being designed for professional cooling it will give years of dependable service
- Beautiful—Made with stainless steel to provide durability and a beautiful appearance
- Certified—cUL electrical certification for use in Canada and the USA; NSF
These are two tap (adjustable flow, stainless steel) dispenser models, each has two chilled taps, come with an air pump (use is optional but air is convenient when you will be emptying the keg and don't have CO2 accessible like when catering events) and either a 40 pint/hr or 75 pint/hr cooling plant (cooling from 20°C/68°F to 4°C/40°F).
Note: Foam while dispensing can be caused by multiple factors such as unclean lines and improper pouring, but most common is having gas pressure too low. For example, kegs in a cold room are often served around 15psi, but if a keg is at room temperature, the serving pressure should be increased to about 35psi to balance the reduced solubility of gas at that temperature; consult beer gas temperature/pressure charts online for more information.
Note: Sanke coupler is not included but can be purchased separately as part of the 'Complete Keg to Dispenser Connecting Kit' listed above; Sanke coupler can be purchased on its own from this page, and replacement parts can be purchased from this page.)
Blog: Serving the freshest beer possible
Beer Chiller and Dispenser Specification Sheet
Beer Chiller and Dispenser Manual