3-in-1 Benefits and Specifications
How does BREWHA's 3-in-1 provide the easiest, and most sanitary brewing experience possible?
- Built to withstand up to 3psi of pressure in the vessel and 4psi in the jacket
- Highest quality construction will hold its value and provide years of brewing enjoyment
- This patent pending conical fermenter is the only fermenter that has a built in port for heating and a jacket for chilling
- Boiling in the fermenter provides perfect, easy-to-achieve, chemical-free sanitation every time
- The risk of oxidation and microbial contamination is almost completely eliminated by having capacity for heating, chillling and fermenting built right into the vessel
- Performing multiple functions in one vessel saves time and money
- The conical bottom allows for easy removal of trub (protein, yeast and other solids) from your fermenter either prior to fermentation, during, or after fermentation is complete
- A large diameter tri-clamp port in the cone allows for easy insertion of a 100% stainless steel electric heating element
- A second port in the lid allows for pressurizing your conical when racking to a keg to overcome any height differences and ensure your beer is not exposed to oxygen
- The large diameter lid provides full and easy access to your vessel for thorough cleaning after fermentation
- Heavy duty stainless steel construction will give you a lifetime of brewing pleasure (and hold its resale value)
- Heavy duty wheel castors make moving the vessel easy even when full
- Sanitary fittings are easiest to disassemble and reassemble for thorough cleaning
There are no threaded or weld-free or bulkhead fittings that can leak or harbor microorganisms and are difficult to disassemble and clean
- No lips or crevices ensures best sanitation possible
- Mirror polish finish is the smoothest finish possible leaving no microscopic pores for bacteria to hide out.
By just adding a Condensing Assembly one can even distill spirits
Three sizes are available: 27L/7 Gallon (6L/1.5 gallon to 20L/5 gallons of beer); 95L/25 gallon (20L/5 gallons to 57L/15 gallons of beer); and 240L/63 gallon (57L/15 gallons to 170L/45 gallons of beer). The 240L vessel comes with two 2" TC ports for the addition of two heating elements.
3-in-1 (without lid; add minimum 20cm/8" for lid, plus blow off hose height):
Small: 35"/90cm height (15"/38cm diameter)
Medium: 47"/120cm height (22"/55cm diameter)
Large: 63"/160cm height (26"/66cm diameter)
Please note: Water Heating Element, 240V Power Box, Electronic Temperature Controller, Hop Basket and Temperature Controlling Valve and other accessories are sold separately from the 3-in-1. They are not included with the 3-in-1.
The BREWHA 3-in-1 includes
A. ten 1.5" sanitary wing-nut tri-clamps B. ten 1.5" sanitary teflon gasketsC. seven 1.5" sanitary tri-clamp ferrules D. five 1/2" hose barbs attached to 1.5" sanitary tri-clamp caps E. three 1.5" sanitary valves (full disassembly for cleaning)F. three heavy duty 3" rubber-wheeled locking castorsG. raised lid handleH. 2" sanitary wing-nut tri-clampsI. 2" sanitary teflon gasketsJ. 2" sanitary tri-clamp ferrule (two on Large) for inserting a heating element K. 1.5mm 304 stainless steel cooling jacket (for chilling or heating wort)L. 1/4" female NPT on 1.5" tri-clover capM. 60° conical bottom (52° on Large)N. withholds up to 3psi pressure in the body (when racking beer into kegs) and 5psi in the jacketO. Sanitary mirror polish finishP. 1.5mm/16 gauge 304 stainless steel vessel and lid Q. nine ferrule welds and finishingR. graduated water level rulerS. wooden crate for shipping to ensure safe delivery and storageT. high quality construction to last a lifetimeU. ship weight approx 45kg (Small), 60kg (Medium), 75kg (Large) V. Dimensions are height of Small 35"/90cm (15"/38cm dia); Medium 47"/120cm (22"/55cm dia); Large 63"/160cm (26"/66cm dia)
Click here to return to Fermenter product page