4-in-1 Micro Brewing Fermenter Benefits and Specifications
How does BREWHA's 3-in-1 provides the easiest, and most sanitary brewing experience possible?
- Highest quality construction will hold its value and provide years of brewing enjoyment
- This patent-pending conical fermenter is the only fermenter that has a built in port for heating and a jacket for chilling
- Boiling in the fermenter provides perfect, easy-to-achieve, chemical-free sanitation every time
- The risk of oxidation and microbial contamination is almost completely eliminated by having capacity for heating, chillling and fermenting built right into the vessel
- Pressure rating of 14.9psi allows the vessel to double as a brite tank removing the need to rack beer and risk compromising sanitation. Serve directly from your tank!
- Performing multiple functions in one vessel saves time and money
- The conical bottom allows for easy removal of trub (protein, yeast and other solids) from your fermenter either prior to fermentation, during, or after fermentation is complete
- A thermowell in the vessel allows for bimetal or electrical temperature sensing probes
- A large diameter tri-clamp port in the cone (multiple in the larger models) allows for easy insertion of a 100% stainless steel electric heating element
- A second port in the lid allows for pressurizing your conical when racking to a keg to overcome any height differences and ensure your beer is not exposed to oxygen
- The large diameter lid provides full and easy access to your vessel for thorough cleaning after fermentation
- Heavy duty stainless steel construction will give you a lifetime of brewing pleasure (and hold its resale value)
- Heavy duty wheel castors make moving the vessel easy even when full
- Sanitary fittings are easiest to disassemble and reassemble for thorough cleaning
There are no threaded or weld-free or bulkhead fittings that can leak or harbor microorganisms and are difficult to disassemble and clean
- No lips or crevices ensures best sanitation possible
- Mirror polish finish is the smoothest finish possible leaving no microscopic pores for bacteria to hide out
- In the 1.5BBL to 5BBL sizes, a 5" port in the lid allows for easy addition of yeast and hops
By just adding a Condensing Assembly one can even distill spirits
Five sizes are available: 30L/8gal (6L/1.5gal to 20L/5gal of beer); 90L/24gal (20L/5gal to 57L/15gal of beer); 240L/63gal (57L/15gal to 170L/1.5BBL of beer); 420L/130gal (170L/45gal to 350L/3BBL of beer); 720L/190gal (350L/3BBL to 585L/5BBL of beer). The 240L vessel comes with two 2" TC ports for the addition of two heating elements, the 420L with four and the 720L with six.
4-in-1 (without lid; add minimum 30cm/12" for lid, plus blow off hose height):
Small: 90cm/35" height (38cm/15" diameter)
Medium: 120cm/47" height (55cm/22" diameter)
Large: 160cm/63" height (66cm/26" diameter)
3BBL: 172cm/68" height (90cm/36" diameter)
5BBL: 192cm/76" height (110cm/43" diamter)
Please note: Water Heating Element, 240V Power Box, Electronic Temperature Controller, Hop Basket and Temperature Controlling Valve and other accessories are sold separately from the 4-in-1. They are not included with the 4-in-1.
The BREWHA 4-in-1 includes
A. ten 1.5" sanitary wing-nut tri-clamps B. ten 1.5" sanitary teflon gasketsC. seven 1.5" sanitary tri-clamp ferrules D. five 1/2" hose barbs attached to 1.5" sanitary tri-clamp caps E. three 1.5" sanitary valves (full disassembly for cleaning) F. three heavy duty 3" rubber-wheeled locking castorsG. one 3" thermowell fitted to 1.5" tri-clamp cap (for dial thermometer or electronic probe)H. handle for moving fermenterI. raised lid handleJ. 2" sanitary wing-nut tri-clamp (two on Large)K. 2" sanitary teflon gasket (two on Large)L. 2" sanitary tri-clamp ferrule (two on Large) for inserting a heating element M. 1.5mm 304 stainless steel cooling jacket (for chilling wort after brewing or controlling temperature when fermenting)N. 1/4" female NPT on 1.5" tri-clover capO. 60° conical bottom (52° on the 1.5BBL 4-in-1)P. withholds up to 14.9psi pressure in the body (tested to 22psi) and 7psi in the jacket